Thursday, December 11, 2014

Whale tale


It maybe a little silly thing to talk. 
But I had a dream about whales last night. 

I met two whales by the shore. 
One is a big old whale, and the other one was a small young whale.

The big was was about the size of a small house. 
I looked up to see her and I couldn't see the sky.
I guess she was floating in the air.
I asked how old she was and she said almost 80. 

We were all around the water.
They grubbed me in their mouth softly and pulled me down into the deep water a few times. 
They did that a few times each.
I was not scared. 

I feel like they were trying to tell me something. 
I may knew what it was during the dream,.
Though I do not remember now. 

What I remember is that they were sad and a little angry. 
They were also in a rush. 

They had to cross the field of rocks to get to the other water. 
So they jumped and jumped to move forward through the field. 
I was watching them and terribly worried that they are getting lots of wounds all over on their body. 
They said they were fine.

I brought a big chair for the big whale.
I thought she would be tired.

I wonder what they wanted to tell me.

That's all.






No comments:

Post a Comment