Monday, April 15, 2013

Namasute

Throughout 1.5 hours of Bikram hot yoga class today, I could not stop myself from thinking about cooking.

I was kind of hungry..., but, not just that.
When I start thinking about food, it would not stop until I complete the process of creating the list of ingredients, and also the image of finished plate. The image of complete dish is pretty vivid and clear.

Then, once I have a dish completed in my head, I start thinking about other dishes to accompany it and it becomes a five course dinner.


Today's distraction...

Agenasu dengaku:
Chilled deep-fried eggplant with hot and sweet miso sauce

Kaburamushi:
Steamed grated Japanese kabu radish with egg white, with thick dashi broth with dungeness crab and mitsuba leaves.

Grilled stuffed tomato:
With cubed pork belly, zucchini, basil, feta, kalamata olive

Mini chirashi kinchaku:
Sushi wrapped in an egg crape with salmon, ikura, shiitake mushroom, lotus roots.


Miso: Clam miso soup


Now, I may as well open a speakeasy restaurant. (it already kind of is...)

Aw meditation. Concentrate, meditate.
食いしん坊万歳〜♪
Itadakimasu. Namaste.





No comments:

Post a Comment